My child is away at college. Does my homeowners policy cover possessions he took for theft and damage?

Yes. Personal property normally located at your residence but which is at another location is typically covered. Check with your agent for the specific amount of coverage-electronic equipment taken to college can quickly exceed the standard coverage you may have.

Our Insurance Partners