- Bodily Injury Liability
- What if I lease a car?
- Medical payments (PIP)
- Property damage liability
- Rental Car
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist
- International Coverage
- Recreational Vehicles
- Personal Belongings
- Special Property
- The Structure Of Your House
- Child Away In College
- Insurance Tid Bits
Independent agents represent many insurance companies, providing customers with choices, competitive rates and coverages that best suit their needs. Independent Agents provide one-on-one guidance and help our customers navigate the complicated world of insurance policies and claims. Having contracts to write for many carriers gives an Independent Agent a greater opportunity to find the best rate the market has to offer your particular need and situation. An Independent Agent works for you, not the Insurance Company.
We realize that you have a choice of how you buy your insurance. We feel that the Independent Insurance Agent distribution method is the best for the following reasons.
- Your Independent Insurance Agent treats you like a person, not just another number. You can develop a personal relationship with your Independent Insurance Agent. It is not as easy to do that with a voice on the phone. You can go visit your Independent Insurance Agent because he or she usually lives in your community and is accessible.
- Unlike other agents, your Independent Insurance Agent is not tied to just one insurance company. An Independent Insurance Agent offers many plans through many companies, giving the consumer the potential for the broadest range of coverage at a competitive price. Your Independent Insurance Agent gives excellent service and competitive prices because he or she can access coverage from more than one company. You don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Your Independent Insurance Agent provides personalized claims service. This is the time that most people appreciate Independent Insurance Agents. You do not have to mess with phone mazes or talk to someone who does not understand you or your claim. Your Independent Insurance Agent is there for you when you need help and can act as an important resource for you during the claims process. Your Independent Agent can contact the insurance company and get the claim process rolling, help you fill out claim forms, advise you on the progress of your claim, and work closely with the insurance company to make sure you get a prompt and fair settlement of a valid claim.
- Your Independent Insurance Agent offers one-stop shopping. Because of the variety of companies that an Independent Insurance Agent represents, you have a full range of products available to you – home, renters, auto, business and more. One call puts you in touch with someone who can do the comparison for you.
We hope you will choose to work with one of our experienced and knowledgeable independent agents for all your insurance needs.